Posts Tagged ‘ tree ’
We’re currently having a few problems with the connection between findmypast and Family Tree Explorer, meaning that you cannot access your family trees at the moment. Rest assured that they are safe, and we are working on a fix now to make them visible gain. We hope to have this fixed soon.
UPDATE: 24/09/10 14:03 – this is now fixed. Apologies again for the interruption in service.
We have now added support for multiple spouses within Family Tree Explorer 3.
You will notice that there are now arrows pointing upwards and downwards from each individual: use these to add a new partner to somebody in your family tree.
Once a secondary partner has been added, a tab will appear next to the individual, indicating multiple spouses.
We have added a number of new features to Family Tree Explorer version 3 – here’s a quick summary for those of you using this version:
- Improved “import” support for different types of GEDCOM files. Although GEDCOM is a standard file format, files do vary very slightly depending on what software has been used to generate them: we have added support for more common types
- No limit on file size of GEDCOM to be imported
- Ability to delete an individual
- Ability to change the default/root individual
- Auto-capitalisation on most input fields
- Faster start up when loading the application
Next on our list:
- Multiple relationship/spouse supported
- Help / User Guides