Blog24 Nov 2010
The next issue of Discover My Past Scotland magazine goes online on Monday 29 November.
This 40-page A4 issue is packed with special features and how-to guides to connect you with your Scottish Heritage, including:
- How to store your memories – for future generations
- Local archives – help is at hand!
- Sea Life! – fishers in your family?
- Dean Cemetery – a ‘who’s who’ of 19th-century Scots
- Family History – a decade of progress
- Spotlight on Ullapool
- Expert Q&A
- Family history newsround, library and events
Find out more about Discover My Past Scotland