Blog29 Sep 2010
The next issue of Discover My Past England magazine goes online on Thursday 7 October – don’t miss it!
This 42-page A4 issue is packed with special features and how-to guides to connect you with your English Heritage, including:
- An Edwardian working holiday – hop picking in Kent
- Beyond the parish registers – additional records for your family research
- Pity the poor lodger – strangers amongst our kin
- Ancestors in service
- History – and mystery – in York
- Spotlight on – Manchester
- Expert Q&A
- Family history newsround, library and events
Learn more about Discover My Past England here.